Current Sponsors Include:
We are looking for sponsors! We need sponsors for: game demos, prize support, raffle items, wristband sponsorship, discounts for the day from the wristbands, and for publicity. Would you like to help the event and help the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital? Help us by becoming a sponsor of our event!
- Game Demos: Send us your games and we’ll demo and run them during the Festival. We’re looking for games for all ages– from toddler to teen. We’ll make sure in return to promote your business with clearly labeled games during the event, link your business from our website, and mention in our program. We will also make sure to use these demo games year after year- so that your donation will be recognized not just once but multiple times.
- Prize Support: We’ll host various tournaments throughout the weekend- during the Festival and during the Marathon. If you send us prize support we’ll make sure to promote your business with clearly labeled games during the event, link your business from our website, and mention in our program.
- Raffle Items: We will host a raffle for the BBCH. All items donated will be raffled off to families that attend the day event. As with the other levels of sponsorship, if you send raffle items we will promote your business with clearly labeled games during the event, link your business from our website, and mention in our program.
- Wristband Sponsorship: We will be purchasing wristbands for the event. We will need someone to sponsor the purchase of the wristbands- which will be used not only in the event but at stores giving discounts for the wrist bands. We will make sure whoever sponsors the wristband is well promoted for doing so- both before and during the event.
- Poster Copies: We will need someone able to print out color copies of our poster to distribute in the Greater Portland Area. These posters will include current sponsors as well as the company able to help finance the poster print outs.
- Art: We would love an artist who could redesign our front image and make us a logo for the event for this year and years to come! If you’re interested in doing work for us, please send us a link with a web portfolio.
- Publicity: Have space for a poster? Willing to mention the BBCH Family Game Festival or Extra Life Video Game Marathon in your mailing list or social networking feed? Help us spread the word- the more the merrier!
If you’re interested in any of these sponsorship opportunities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!